- All agisters are expected to be polite, courteous and thoughtful to their fellow colleagues
- All manures (outside of your paddock) must be picked up before leaving the property
- It is compulsory that your horse is vaccinated for Strangles. This will be done each June and will be charged with your June agistment fees. Any new horse will require a vet certificate to confirm vaccination.
- Children must supervised at all times
- Although we love dogs, our resident dog Buddy is a dog snob, he prefers 2 legged companions so we respectfully request that you leave your pooch at home.
- In the unlikely event you wish to leave Ashford Park we require 2 weeks’ notice
Agistment is charged monthly in advance. Your co-operation with payments being made on time will be expected and appreciated. Invoices are emailed mid month for payment due on the 1st of the following month. Payment is required by EFT to the following bank account.
Elite Equine Property Services Pty Ltd
It is a sad fact that businesses have to make enormous efforts to protect themselves from frivolous and vexatious litigation. To this end each rider will be required to sign a risk and warning waiver before arrival, as shall any person who may ride your horse. Our policy is no waiver, no ride. You will also be required to sign an agistment contract.
All riders must use and Australian Standards Approved riding helmet and all riders and handlers must use the appropriate protective footwear.